What do a nurse, a fireman and a teacher have in common?
- They serve people
- Violence should not be part of their job
- They are the target of violent behaviours
We could sell some magic self-defense techniques and make them believe that will solve the problem (knowing that all have very little time for training).
But then, what do you think would happen?
- She weights 50kg and she is 1.60m tall. Her patient is an young male of 1.80m and 85 kg.
- She will not even dare to use it,
- Worse still, she could upset him even more and pay the price.
- He is super-fit and could apply all the techniques.
- His problem is 50-years old and has lost everything he had.
- Violent techniques are not applicable in that context.
- He is young but not really a sport guy.
- He teaches teenagers who are bigger than him.
- Rather than harming one of them, he prefers to take that punch in the face.
However, the Nurse could learn Team-Work, the Fireman Adjustable Control and Restraint tools and the Teacher Protection skills.
We could teach you all this.